Our Clients depend on Kilgore’s expertise for timely procurement of materials and equipment for their projects. We have built a global network of trusted suppliers to meet Client objectives, delivering critical items to projects in a timely manner to meet project schedule and cost requirements.
Kilgore’s procurement organization provides Clients with global resources, processes, systems, market knowledge and volume-leveraged pricing to maximize return on investment. We offer reliable project deliveries, innovative performance solutions and project savings through the combination of a global execution platform, industry-leading technologies and goods and services spend
Kilgore achieves Clients’ product sourcing objectives by leveraging highly knowledgeable product directors assigned to specific categories of materials, equipment and services.
Kilgore’s material management professionals support execution excellence by managing the quality and timely delivery of equipment from the manufacturer or supplier to job site.
Kilgore’s logistics team manages the transportation of material and equipment from supplier and fabrication facilities to the project site, meeting the needs of today’s globally sourced projects.
Kilgore’s export compliance organization monitors and maintains current legal knowledge and advises procurement and logistics teams of applicable country laws and regulations.
Global Market Knowledge
Kilgore’s strategic view of the capital project market allows intelligent and timely recommendations based on long-term material demand, supply and pricing trends.
Kilgore is committed to achieving excellence in supplier diversity throughout its businesses. Kilgore operates across highly diverse markets that are best served by correspondingly diverse resources, including suppliers and subcontractors. Diversity supplier categories include: Small Businesses; Small Disadvantaged Businesses; Woman-Owned Small Business; Veteran-Owned Small Business; Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses; HUB Zones; Historically Black College & University/Minority Institutions; Alaska Native and Native American Corporations. The company actively participates with regional business development boards and small business organizations.
- Contracts management (formation and administration)
- Global market watch
- Import-export and regulatory compliance
- Inventory and warehouse management
- Materials management
- Property management
- Supplier diversity
- Supplier quality and shop inspections
- Traffic and logistics
- Travel management
- Market Expertise
- Defense & Nuclear Security
- Environmental Cleanup & Management
- Mining & Metals
- Oil, Gas & Chemicals
- Financing & Equity Investment
- Master Planning
- Sustainability Services
- Startup & Operations
- Technology Licensing & Consulting
Procurement and contract specialists providing end-to-end supply chain management
Kilgore’s supply chain organization provides our customers with global procurement and contracts services that are unsurpassed in the industry.
We support large, complex projects in remote locations of the world using suppliers from 120 countries. We have the right processes, automation tools, market data, volume, and skilled professionals to meet our commitment to our customers: the responsible purchase and safe delivery of quality goods and services, from reliable and diverse suppliers and subcontractors, where they are needed, on time, and at the lowest total cost of ownership.
We provide complete end-to-end supply chain management services.
- A resource pool of mobile professionals—experts in their fields—located in major economic and industrial centers of the world.
- State-of-the-art automation tools for identifying low-cost, reliable suppliers.
- Proven work processes—supported by operational excellence programs, subject matter experts, and six sigma methodologies
- Innovative supply chain solutions to complex execution, such as industry-leading RFID deployment at large sites.
- Significant spending volume with an advanced market-watch program that can be leveraged to obtain value for our customers by identifying global opportunities and mitigating currency and price risks.
- Long-term, senior-level relationships with key manufacturing and contractor organizations to promote collaboration and innovation to reduce costs.
- Knowledge of local laws, markets, customs, and procurement practices that enables sourcing from locations around the world in compliance with all laws and regulations.