At Kilgore International, we offer a wide range of services ranging from general maintenance to upkeep of systems requiring specialist knowledge, such as HVAC or electrical. Our facilities management services are designed to save you the time, hassle and headache associated with keeping your facility operating at optimal capacity. From keeping the electrical systems safe and efficient to ensuring your windows and landscaping are clean and inviting, our network has the talent and capacity to do it all.
Advantages of Facilities Management
Outsourcing facility maintenance is not only more efficient and cost-effective but it offers many additional advantages to your business. With all the decisions you must make on a daily basis, running a business puts significant pressure on you. When you hire Kilgore International to handle facility management, it means one less thing for you to worry about. Our comprehensive services mean that we can work out a plan that meets all your needs.
Health and Safety Compliance
Regardless of what industry you are in, there are government-mandated regulations you must meet to ensure the health and safety of your employees and customers. Not only are we familiar with the applicable regulations, but we can ensure that your facility is compliant.
When you purchased your premises and the equipment that you use to run your business, you made a significant investment. Facility management helps to protect your investment by performing regular upkeep and maintenance. Caring for your assets in this way helps to prevent them from breaking down and decaying, prolonging their useful lifespan.
Maintaining your business assets not only keeps them in operation longer, but it also prevents you from having to make large repairs on your equipment. Large repairs tend to cost more money and take the equipment out of commission for a period of time. The cost of repairs combined with the revenue lost during the downtime can cause your business to take a significant financial hit, one from which it may be difficult to recover. Regular facility maintenance helps to minimize the downtime, saving you money in the long run.
Employees tend to be more productive when they work in an environment that is safe and clean. Showing that you care about your employees’ comfort by making their workplace more pleasant also helps to inspire loyalty from them. This means less turnover, meaning that you can save on the time and expense of constantly hiring and training new employees.
It is particularly important to present a professional image when you run a customer-facing facility. However, even if you do not have clients visiting your premises as a matter of course, it is important to make a positive impression on the community by ensuring your facility is properly maintained, both inside and out. Dirty premises in disrepair do not indicate to others that you are too busy to concern yourself with maintenance tasks, although that may be the reality of the situation. Rather, it indicates that you do not care enough to make the effort to make sure your facility is clean and in good condition.
Our wide network with industry professionals and institutions sets us apart from other hotel management companies and asset managers, allowing us to leverage relationships and opportunities. Most importantly, our hospitality management skills provide you with a programmatic plan to unlock opportunities for your hotel.
We take pride in having a unique experience in hotel and lodging management. With a history focused in asset management we evaluate the highest and best use for re-development or solution driven alternatives. We strive to successfully unlock each hotel’s true market potential.
Whether it be making recommendations for hiring or providing a review of the physical operations such as design, layout, architectural features and function, we will make the suggestions that will lead to your hotel’s success. We have experience in hotel food and beverage consulting, as well as in the area of hotel recovery. This unique combination of services differentiates us from other boutique hospitality consulting firms.
We will give you the insight you need before investing. We clarify key details about the franchise of interest, such as how well organized and profitable it is, and specific details about its performance within the hotel industry.
Property Improvement Plans
With our expertise developing PIP’s, we will help your hotel come into compliance with brand standards to help you gain market share and enhance profitability.
We will help you with the fundamental marketing strategies that will make your business stand out, such as developing your hotel’s brand website and manage its social media presence to create an effective content marketing strategy.
Revenue Management Services
We provide the advice necessary on pricing and inventory strategy in order to expand revenue opportunities.
Analysis of Amenities
We are a hospitality management consultant in the area of “picking the right amenities” for your hotel, by consulting on either existing amenities or the implementation of new ones. We will provide you with the necessary information to make a decision on whether certain amenities justify the expense, all while remaining consistent with brand standards.
Resource and Employee Assessment
Let us guide you with feedback and advice on who to hire for key roles involved in the development of your boutique hotel.
Hotel Rebranding Services
We can help develop your brand to increase the value of your hotel, through innovative customer-driven strategies that respond to the current demands of boutique hotel guests.
Hotel Security Services
Kilgore International provides hotel security services to hotels of all sizes, ensuring the protection of guests, employees, and hotel property. Hotel security combines many of the challenges inherent in commercial, residential, and retail environments, requiring a security program that can balance your security needs with that of customer service and reputation management.
Our hotel security services include:
- Doorman services, lobby concierge, and receptionist services
- Security patrols of premises and surroundings (by foot, car, and/or bike)
- 24/7 surveillance monitoring (CCTV, etc.)
- Emergency security services
- Executive protection services for high profile guests and celebrities
- Private investigation services for internal theft
- Chaperone services for schools and large groups during hotel stays
- Security consulting – risk assessment and recommendations
- Security for special events at your hotel
- We work with each client to develop a unique security plan that is tailored to their establishment and the needs of their staff. Our security programs combine physical and technology-based solutions for an approach that is comprehensive and dependable, and doesn’t interfere with guests’ experiences.
- At Kilgore International, a hotel security officer’s role can extend beyond what is expected. Additional support may include daily fire extinguisher and fire exit checks, routine maintenance checks, or assisting the front desk–particularly at night when a clerk may need extra coverage. While other providers may not be willing to take on additional tasks, at Kilgore International, our officers view themselves as part of your team and are ready to assist where needed.
- Daily activity reports and any incident reports are reviewed by our supervisors and kept on file. These reports are available to our clients at all times.
Why choose Kilgore Security?
Hotel Industry Experience & Expertise
Kilgore has developed a deep pool of highly qualified, well-trained security officers to staff hotel engagements. Our executive and management teams have worked with many groups in the hospitality industry, especially in the Florida area, understanding the challenges you face.
· Reputation Management
We understand the importance of reputation management, knowing that one bad security experience can damage a hotel’s reputation. Kilgore International’s officers are personable, professional, and reliable. Officers are trained specifically for their job sites and they are visited frequently by their supervisors. In addition to their site-specific training, each officer is trained in conflict resolution and de-escalation of force, including the use of non-violent and verbal skills to handle potentially violent situations.
· Reduce Your Recruitment and Hiring Costs
Aside from the cost of adding a new employee to the payroll, the process of screening, hiring, and training security employees can be time consuming and expensive. Recruiting reliable security staff can be difficult at any time, but especially in a tight labor market like we have today. One call to Kilgore International can save hotel management time and money, and provide you with peace of mind.
Kilgore International provides its officers with benefits such as paid training, health insurance and a 401K, resulting in a high employee retention rate. Our clients appreciate the continuity and the relationships they are able to develop with the officers serving their sites.
Security Risk Assessment & Recommendations
Hotels sometimes lack the resources, expertise or experience necessary to conduct a risk analysis, make decisions about integrated technology solutions, or respond to or develop plans for emergency situations. Kilgore International’s clients benefit from our security consulting expertise. We work with hotels to review their security plans, make recommendations for improvement, implement stronger security procedures, and conduct reviews to ensure that all security plans are in place and working effectively.
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Customer Relations
H, S, & E
- Strictly enforced by OSHA Guidelines
- Initial & Continuous Employee Training
- Emergency Response Plans
- Jobsite Hazard & Risk Analysis Procedure
- Thorough Site Safety Plan Analysis
- Zero-Tolerance Policy for Enforcement
- Well documented Incident Reporting
- Customer Specific Plans
- Waste Management
- Incident and Spill Response Plans
- Chemical Management Plans
- Pest Control Plans
- Resources to provide maintenance for various facilities such as refineries, commercial buildings, warehouses, hotels, airports, golf courses, and many more
- Includes Equipment, Buildings, Interiors
- Preventative Maintenance / Routine Service
- Troubleshoot Defective Items
- Routinely maintain areas with various climates with exceptional success
- Lawns, Grass, Trees, Shrubs, Roads/Pathways, and Outdoor Furniture to name some examples
- Customizable Customer Programs
- Customer Service
- Award Winning Showmanship
- Professional, Cleanliness, Everytime
- Public Facilities, Interior Facilities
- Material Supply Available
- Customizable Programs for Customers
- Services offered in various environments, from Refineries, Commercial Buildings, Hotels, New
- Construction, Residential, and more – Globally
- Highest Level of Testing and Training
- Strict Background and Drug Screening for All Employees – Initially and Randomly Selected Throughout Employment
- Customizable Programs for Customers
- Utilization of Local Resources
- Strict Compliance to Local Laws
- Maintains a Zero Loss Record
- History in Various Global Conditions
- Strict Record Keeping Policies
- Maintained Various Mancamp Facilities Globally – providing housing to employees from hundreds to thousands
- Customer Service
- Strong ability to maintain check ins and outs with reservations
- Customizable Programs for Customers
- Fully Functional Staff for Laundry and Cleaning Services
- Services offered in various environments, from Offices and Rooms in Refineries, Commercial Buildings, Hotels, New Construction, Residential, and more – Globally
- Professional, Cleanliness, Every Time
- Customer Service is Paramount
- Front of the House and Help Desk are Specialties
- Extensive Training in Multiple Countries and Languages – Reciprocal throughout Employment
- Utilization of Local Resources
Yacht Charter Services
- Providing Luxury Services for any Business Retreat or Dream Vacation
- Tailor-Made Itinerary to Perfect your Experience
- Overall Project Quality Plan
- Quality Control Resources
- Typical Inspection Plan and Checklists (ITP)
- Material Specification Submittals for Review and Approval (MSS’s)
- Material and Installation Inspections (MRI/RFI)
- SOP’s, Manuals and Processes in Place
- Non-Conformance Responses (Corrective and Preventative Action Reporting)
- Kilgore is well positioned to provide O&M for all of our clients assets
- Track History of Global Success
- Strive to work with Quality & H,S,E to continuously improve standards and processes
- Provide Flexible Services in an Ever-Changing Environment
- Exceed Expectations of all Stakeholders